HOW IT BEGAN
The founder, Pascal Tolley, began developing EasyTatt Ink co.™ in 2017. EasyTatt™ is a true grass roots story started by a uni student who had an idea and a passion for art, especially, tattoo art!
The concept for EasyTatt™ Ink co. came while Pascal was in the decision-making phase of getting a real tattoo. If you've ever wanted a tattoo but have never actually been able to decide on a design, Pascal can relate. For Pascal, the problem was not being able to truly test drive the designs that he was considering.
Pascal knew about temporary tattoos but he wasn't able to find a company that could print his original design in limited quantities. Those that could print custom designs required minimum order quantities of 500 or more. This was not suitable for Pascal but it created his 'Aha' moment. After 18 months of research and product development, and heavy investment in printing technology, EasyTatt™ Ink co. was born.
First and foremost EasyTatt™ is not about replacing real tattoos, in fact, we embrace tattoos by giving customers greater confidence when it comes to getting their real tattoo. Using the latest in non-permanent tattoo printing technology, we aim to provide users with greater peace of mind and certainty when it comes to visiting the tattoo parlor. Experimenting with different designs and sizes without commitment is not only smart, it's also really fun! Remember, EasyTatt tattoos aren't just for people who plan on getting inked, they are also a great fashion accessory and work well for events.
Use state-of-the-art temporary tattoo technology to stop regretful tattoos and give everyone, young and old, the freedom to test drive various tattoo designs and sizes before getting inked for real. Provide unique ways for businesses and sporting clubs to promote themselves, and add a little more fun to private parties and celebrations.
To be the first thing that comes to people's minds when they start the decision-making phase of getting a real tattoo. To build a diverse community of talented tattoo artists and illustrators, and give them the opportunity to expose their work to new audiences.
WHAT MAKES EASYTATT UNIQUE?
- We are experts in helping people test drive a tattoo design before committing to the real thing.
- EasyTatt™ has a library of over 5,000 temporary tattoos spanning over 60 different categories.
- First-of-its-kind tattoo shine-removing formula (EasyMatt™).
- 15% royalties to artists.
- Artists retain full rights to their work. We only contract for a licence to use the artwork. There is no transfer of copyright.
- EasyTatt™ provides links to artists' own social media sites and webpages, which directs more traffic to their personal sites and increases their exposure in the market.